Click on the links below to access the four modules of the Digital POWRR webinar series!
- Understand what digital preservation will actually look like in practice (Theory vs. Action)
- Understand that digital preservation is an incremental process
- Be able to make informed decisions about digital preservation tools and services based on your organizations resources
- Understand that different digital preservation tools/services can perform different functions within the digital curation lifecycle
- Understand how these tools/services can be used within your institution’s workflow
- Learn some potential pre-ingest steps for accessioning a digital collection
- Learn how to triage digital materials
- Learn how to upgrade metadata and recordkeeping practices for the next steps
- Identify potential team members for getting started
- Learn strategies for educating ourselves, our stakeholders, and our funders regarding the importance and need for digital preservation
- Understand the steps to build policies and plans
If you prefer to watch these videos offline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.